Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pizza Potato Bake

6 potatoes
2 eggs
1 tbsp flour
1 c Pizza Sauce
2 c Shreeded Mozzerella
9 slices of nitrate free pepperoni

Peel and grate the potatoes like you would be making hash browns.  Mix them with two eggs already beaten and the flour and bake it in 8x8 pan for 45 min. Take out and add the pizza sauce and pepperoni and then cheese and then bake for another 15 min at all at 350 degrees.

Side notes: This dish could be super cheap or little more pricey. I made it really healthy and so it cost more, however you can make it however you want to. I used organic potatoes, nitrate free pepperoni (Applegate Farms) from Whole Foods and that is why I only used 9 because they are big slices. I also made my own pizza sauce.  Either way you make it its still delicious.  This is also good for those who cant have gluten since their are potatoes on the bottom instead of crust. I made this dish twice this week and everyone loved it who tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment