Friday, March 5, 2010

Am I crazy

Ok so are there any people out there as crazy healthy as me or is it just me? It seems that my teenage sister and husband think Im crazy for buying so much organic food. This is what I buy organic: potatoes, apples, carrots, ketchup, yogurt, milk, coffee, chicken, olive oil, eggs, butter, maple syrup, diced tomatoes, dried fruits, sugar, vanilla extract, oats, blueberries, applesauce, ice cream, broth, peanut butter and the list could go and I would have to go open my cupboards and fridge. I basically buy anything organic that has artificial flavorings, hydrogenated oils, and anything in the ingredients that I can not pronounce or know what it is. I would love to hear anyone's opinion on if they buy organic and what they buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment