Sunday, January 30, 2011

Almond Berry Cereal

This mornings breakfast was super easy, fast, nourishing and healthy! I made this for 4 of us in my family so I made a big batch. I used a can of coconut milk plus an a little more that was left in an open can previously open a few days ago. Topped the coconut milk with frozen blueberries, sliced Almonds, cinnamon, and flax meal. Can you say super easy. Also the next paragraph I was what we had to eat over the past few days and I put it on my facebook page and didnt get posted on here yet.

Last night for dinner had almond flour pancakes tried them with the almond flour from Trader Joes and this morning for breakfast had apple pie oatmeal in the crockpot along with beef bacon from Trader Joe's and yummy green juice and for lunch today were having spinach salad with my own roasted chicken and for supper tonight were having Honey Garlic Chicken!

 

Now im off to make some of my buckwheat chocolate sugar free muffins. If I havent told you one of the reasons I make a lot of the stuff  with buckwheat is I bought 25lbs in bulk a few months ago along with coconut flour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment