Sunday, July 4, 2010

Home made from scrach choclate chips




This is my new double boiler from Pampered Chef and the pictures are switched around and I had one more but its not showing up and Im not a pro at this yet.

3/4 c coca powder
3/4 c sucant or rapadura
1 c coconut oil
1 Tbsp vanilla extract

Place all the ingredients in a double boiler and set over simmering water until melted. Mix well. Spread mixture on a piece of parchment paper and cool in freezer. When hardened chop into little chips/chunks. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.

Enjoy we all loved eating them and they are diary and soy free.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for this recipe! Thanks ! Where do I get sucant or rapadura? I am passing your blog on to another of my friends who is eating to non-processed whole foods. BTW - Love the Pampered Chef double boiler! That thing rocks!

    ReplyDelete